Easyfairs UK & Global is growing rapidly, having made a number of recent acquisitions, and with many global launches in the pipeline. As such, it is a very dynamic and exciting team to join, with some exciting opportunities for driven, energetic and passionate individuals.
For our office in Twickenham, we are looking for a Business Development Executive directly reporting to the Global Brand Director.
The main focus of this role is to research new market opportunities for our global packaging portfolio, including new events, brand extensions, and geo-cloning existing brands.
Experience in the exhibition industry, both sales and marketing, is essential; however equally important is the drive and energy to succeed in a fast-growing company.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Minimum of 3 years in the events industry, project management, and a strong sales acumen
- Strategic vision, creativity, adaptability and resilience
- High standards of communication, with a strong analytical approach
- Excellent capacity to interact with all levels, show initiative and take decisions
- Results driven, ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Responsibilities will also include:
- Scope the market and make monthly acquisition recommendations
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative desk research and market checks on new event possibilities based on company strategic plan
- Manage the competitive event calendar
- Identify potential international partners
- Develop launch plan: data strategy, critical sales path, key stakeholders’ engagement, sponsoring, subsidies, multi-show deals.
- Draft new event P&L in coordination with management
- Ensure initial database optimisation and deliver agreed sales objectives
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.